Saturday, September 13, 2014

Consider...

C
Consider..
When your soul is downcast, and your mind has trouble focusing.  When you think God has left you high and dry.  When the pressures of the day would blow out the tire on your car.
Consider....
  The Creator of the Universe,
the One who put every star in its place, knows how many there are,
KNOWS you, He knows what you are facing.
Psalm 10:14
"But you, God, see the trouble of the afflicted; you consider their grief and take it to hand."
Consider Him, because He who made you knows and considers you!

                                                        Consider....
For you created my inmost being you knit me together in my mother's womb...
You have searched me, Lord
and you KNOW me.
You hem me in behind and before
and you lay Your hand upon me.
Where then can I go from Your Spirit?
Even on my darkest days,
even when I do not feel your presence,
even there you WILL guide me, your hand will guide me,
Your right hand WILL hold me fast.
Consider....
What God has created.
Consider....
What God has promised.
Consider....
Where you have been and where you are now.
Consider and KNOW...
I am confident of this,
He who began a good work in you will carry it on to
completion.

Psalm 143, Psalm 10:14, Psalm 139, Philippians 1:6

No comments:

Post a Comment